- 309A/442A Electrician
- 310T Truck and Coach Technician
- 433A Industrial Millwright
- Technical Service Coordinator
- Automation and Process Improvement Specialist
- Western Field Sales Account Manager
- Inside Sales Representative (Hamilton, ON)
- Field Sales & Market Development (Ontario)
- Représentant des ventes externes (est du Canada)
- Sales Representative (Lordstown, OH)
- Regional Sales Rep (Painted Steel, Northeast USA)
- Regional Sales Rep (Painted Steel, Southeast USA)
For more information, please contact us
Western Field Sales - Account Manager
Taylor Steel Inc. is a privately owned Steel Service Center that sells and processes high quality, value added flat rolled steel to customers throughout North America. With facilities in both the United States and Canada, Taylor Steel operates out of six different plants with eighteen processing lines and a corporate throughput of over two million tons. With fifty years of success, our focus on people, quality, service and our continued commitment to innovative and leading edge technology has made Taylor Steel a leader in the North American flat rolled steel industry.
We have an immediate requirement for a Field Sales - Account Manager with a background in flat-rolled Steel Sales in Western Canada (Winnipeg and west). The successful candidate will be an energetic individual that will proactively develop and grow new and existing relationships within this territory. Travel within Canada will be required to service this market while providing a face-to-face contact for our customers. Effective communication along with an understanding of the market dynamics will be an asset to the successful candidate.
To service and expand current customer volume and develop new customers at acceptable profit levels and according to customer specifications.
- Proactively identify, analyze and grow new and existing opportunities
- Achieve sales and profit targets.
- Ensure that stocking and shipment of inventory (raw and finished) satisfies both customer and company objectives.
- Work cooperatively with other Taylor Steel departments to ensure that our customer’s quality, delivery, and steel identification expectations are met.
- Understanding of all costs associated with material, production time and delivery.
- Working knowledge of all production line capabilities and material specifications.
- Pricing strategies consistent with market levels, competitor analysis, costs and company objectives.
- Sales and/or account management experience within the Steel industry
- University degree (3 or 4 years) or College diploma
- Exceptional written, verbal skills and computer skills
- Self-motivated, passionate, possessing strong leadership, communication and analytical skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s Licence
- Competitive salaries plus a discretionary bonus plan based on combined company and personal performance
- Extensive benefits with employer paid premiums
- Competitive vacation allowances
- Employer matched Registered Pension Plan
- Participation in our Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan after 2 years of full time company service
- Job Location: Western Canada (Winnipeg and west)
- Only Applicants under consideration will be contacted
Taylor Steel welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are interested in this position please submit your application via our online careers centre.