For more information, please contact us
Inside Sales Representative
Taylor Steel Inc. is a privately owned Steel Service Center that sells and processes high quality, value added flat rolled steel to customers throughout North America. With facilities in both the United States and Canada, Taylor steel operates out of six different plants with eighteen processing lines and a corporate throughput of over two million tons. With fifty years of success, our focus on people, quality, service and our continued commitment to innovative and leading edge technology has made Taylor Steel a leader in the North American flat rolled steel industry.
We have immediate requirements in our Sales Department for energetic individuals in both English & French-English (bilingual) positions. Working in a team environment, the successful candidates shall possess exceptional written and verbal skills and be motivated by achieving superior results. All training will be provided.
Taylor Steel offers an excellent compensation package consisting of salary, pension, benefits plan with training and career development opportunities.
To service and expand current customer volume and develop new customers at acceptable profit levels and according to customer specifications.
- Sales growth with new and existing customers
- Achieve sales and profit targets.
- Ensure that stocking and shipment of inventory (raw and finished) satisfies both customer and company objectives.
- Work cooperatively with other Taylor Steel departments to ensure that our customer’s quality, delivery, and steel identification expectations are met.
- Understanding of all costs associated with material, production time and delivery.
- Working knowledge of all production line capabilities and material specifications.
- Pricing strategies consistent with market levels, competitor analysis, costs and company objectives.
- Sales and/or account management experience within the Steel industry is an asset
- University degree (3 or 4 years) or College diploma
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Sales systems
- Self-motivated, passionate and an innovative thinker, possessing strong leadership, communication and analytical skills
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Job Location (city): Stoney Creek, Ontario
- 3 month Probationary Review
- Only Applicants under consideration will be contacted
- Application Deadline : January 9, 2017
Taylor Steel welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are interested in this position please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.