- Technical Service Coordinator
- Eastern Field Sales Account Manager
- Représentant des ventes externes (est du Canada)
- Inside Sales - Account Manager (bilingual)
- Inside Sales Representative (Automotive)
- 310T Truck and Coach Technician
- Accounts Payable Administrator
- Inventory Costing & Control Clerk
- Invoicing & Accounting Clerk
For more information, please contact us
310T Truck and Coach Technician
Taylor Steel Inc. is a privately owned Steel Service Center that sells and processes high quality, value added flat rolled steel to customers throughout North America. We are industry leaders when it comes to safety, quality, and customer service.
With facilities in both the United States and Canada, Taylor Steel operates out of six different plants with eighteen processing lines and a corporate throughput of over two million tons. With over fifty years of success, our focus on people, quality, service and our continued commitment to innovative and leading edge technology has made Taylor Steel a leader in the North American flat rolled steel industry.
Taylor Steel Inc. has an immediate requirement for a full-time Truck & Coach Technician with a valid Ontario 310T Certificate of Qualification and driver's licence with 'Z' endorsement. Preference will be given to those that also hold a valid Ontario 310S Certificate of Qualification.
Taylor Steel offers an excellent compensation package with both pension and benefits plans.
- Technician must have their own complete set of tools and tool box
- Organized, reliable and team oriented
- A member of good standing with the Ontario College of Trades
- Valid Ontario 310T Certificate of Qualification
- Valid Ontario 310S Certificate of Qualification (desired but not required)
- Valid Ontario Class 'G' licence with 'Z' endorsement, with a clean driver abstract
- Proficient in fabricating and welding both steel and aluminum
- Inspect, diagnose and repair a variety of vehicles
- Perform all aspects of maintenance program, including MTO inspections
- Competently diagnose and repair Meritor Automatic Transmissions, Detroit and Caterpillar Diesel Engines in Kenworth trucks
- Fabricate and weld both steel and aluminum for complete crossmember and suspension hanger renewal on trailers
- Work schedule: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Job Location: Stoney Creek, Ontario
- Only applicants under consideration will be contacted
Taylor Steel welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are interested in this position please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.