- Technical Service Coordinator
- Eastern Field Sales Account Manager
- Représentant des ventes externes (est du Canada)
- Inside Sales - Account Manager (bilingual)
- Inside Sales Representative (Automotive)
- 310T Truck and Coach Technician
- Accounts Payable Administrator
- Inventory Costing & Control Clerk
- Invoicing & Accounting Clerk
For more information, please contact us
Inventory Costing & Control Clerk
Taylor Steel Inc. is a privately owned Steel Service Center that sells and processes high quality, value added flat rolled steel to customers throughout North America. With facilities in both the United States and Canada, Taylor Steel operates out of six different plants with eighteen processing lines and a corporate throughput of over two million tons. With fifty years of success, our focus on people, quality, service and our continued commitment to innovative and leading edge technology has made Taylor Steel a leader in the North American flat rolled steel industry.
Within our Accounting Department we are looking for an energetic individual to fill the position of Inventory Costing and Control Clerk.
Taylor Steel offers an excellent compensation package consisting of salary, pension, benefits plan with training and career development opportunities.
- Oversee ongoing counts and inspections of physical inventories, ensuring that all required reconciliations and adjustments are completed on a timely basis;
- Monitor systems and inventory reports daily to identify and follow up on any discrepancies or abnormalities in recorded inventory amounts or values;
- Provide for ongoing communication regarding the status of inventory control matters with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate;
- Ensure that all costing adjustments are appropriately authorized, reconciled and processed on a timely basis;
- Work collaboratively with others in the monthly reconciliation of inventory and accounting records;
- Prepare, verify and circulate inventory reports and summaries as required by management;
- Make recommendations for improved processes and controls pertaining to the accuracy, efficiency and cost-effectiveness of inventory control activities;
- Provide support and assistance to other members of the accounting department as directed by supervisor.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a computerized accounting environment;
- Proficiency with technology (various accounting packages, Excel, and Word);
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Organized, strong attention to detail, and works well with little supervision.
- Job Location (city): Stoney Creek, Ontario
- Three month probationary review
- Only Applicants under consideration will be contacted
Taylor Steel welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are interested in this position please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.